FIVE Ways to Lose Belly Fat
- Have a healthy diet.
- Drink at least 4 litres of water a day.
- Perform cardio and ab exercises.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Minimize alcohol-drinking.
FIVE Butt Exercises while at Home – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Sumo squats
- Standing kick backs or donkey kicks
- Curtsy cardio exercise for women – Stepper or stair master or treadmill inclines or even running around the blocks from your home for at least 20 to 30 minutes for 2 to 3 times a week
FOUR Abs Workout
- Leg raises – 4 sets and 20–25 reps.
- Sit-ups/crunches – 4 sets and 20–25 reps.
- Flutter kicks and scissor kicks – 4 sets of 30 minutes with 30-minute breaks in between.
- Elbow planks – 45 minutes with 30-minute breaks in between.
Diet Tips to Increase Energy
Proper food intake such as:
- Eat more iron from plant-based foods – spinach, whole grain, lean protein, herbs/spices
- Start your day with an energized breakfast – eggs, oats with high antioxidant fruits, and good fats like nuts or seeds.
- Fuel your body with real food, which means food closer to nature.
- For snacks, eat fruits instead of processed chips or crackers.
- Food to increase muscle mass:
- Lean meat for building lean muscle
- Brown rice helps boost your growth hormones.
- Eggs are a perfect source of protein.
- Spinach – good source of glutamine and amino acids
Apples – for muscle strength
Orange – for endurance
Cantaloupes – for curbing appetite